Sunday 26th August 2018
Flowers—Home or Allotment Grown
1. A vase of 3 dahlias: Samantha Cardwell; Julie Cubitt; Carol Alexander-Williams
2. A vase of mixed flowers: Samantha Cardwell; Mark Smith; Mark Smith
Fruit and Vegetables—Home or Allotment Grown
3. The longest runner bean: Jack Hammond; Carol Alexander-Williams; Wesley Nelson
4. The largest marrow: Jack Hammond
5. 3 apples on a plate: Samantha Cardwell; Jack Hammond; Elena Archer
6. 3 vegetables on a plate: Mark Smith; Claire Kelly; Catherine Nelson
7. A vase of culinary herbs: Claire Kelly; Donna Potter; Carol Alexander-Williams
Cakes and Savouries—Home-made
8. A victoria sandwich: Lyndsey Cubitt; Virginia Parmenter; Julie Cubitt
9. 4 fruit scones on a plate: Linda Cummins; Julie Hammond; Penny McSheehy
10. 6 cheese straws on a plate: Julie Hammond; Kim Archer; Pam Jones
11. A jar of jam or jelly: Chris Moyes; Pam Jones; Lydia Smith
12. A jar of marmalade: Julie Hammond; Carol Alexander-Williams; Rosemary Jones
For Children under 12 years old
13. A miniature garden on a plate: Ella Nelson; Jemima Westmancott; Amelia Potter
14. 1 decorated cup-cake: Amelia Potter (1st); Elena Archer (3rd)
The Chris Muttock Trophy for
Best In Show—Flowers, Fruit or Vegetables
was won by Samantha Cardwell, for her vase of mixed flowers.
Congratulations and thank you to all the winners and to everyone who took part.
Your entries made a marvellous display for everyone to admire at the Fun Day.