Eye Town Council’s Priorities
The Town Council thinks it should have a clearer set of priorities, agreed with the community, to guide how it spends its time and resources on the Towns behalf.
It has identified 10 priorities and has listed them as the Council’s considers in order of importance below. It would like your view on these, so please click on this link to download a form which can be emailed to the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Eye Town Council, c/o Eye Volunteer Centre, 20 Broad Street, Eye, IP23 7AF.
1. A plan for car parking in the town
2. A plan for green spaces and recreational areas
3. Addressing the needs of young people
4. Community safety
5. Traffic calming
6. Ensuring the Town Council’s assets benefit the Town.
7. Ensuring Eye has the physical infrastructure it needs and that it is well used.
8. Support for the community sector
9. Making Eye an attractive place for visitors
10. Using the Neighbourhood Plan to influence planning and investment decisions.