Finance and Office Manager
St Peter & St Paul CE Primary School, Eye, part of the All Saints Schools Trust
Grade 3 £17173 – £18672 (pro rata)
32.5 hours per week – 40 weeks per year
Job share will be considered for the right applicant.
We have an exciting opportunity for a well organised and committed individual to manage our friendly office team as Finance and Office Manager, reporting directly to the Head Teacher.
The person we are looking for will have:
- experience of using financial systems, including processing invoices
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- the ability to use their own initiative, and to be flexible and enthusiastic
- experience of working in a busy office environment
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
We can offer:
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
To obtain an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 7th. December at 10 a.m.
Interview date: Tuesday 11th December