Office Manager/Finance Administrator
St Peter & St Paul CE Primary School, Eye, part of the All Saints Schools Trust
Grade 3 £17173 – £18672 (pro rata)
32.5 hours per week – 40 weeks per year
We are seeking a well organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team as office manager/finance administrator. You will report directly to the Head Teacher.
You will have:
- experience of financial systems and a willingness to learn new systems
- experience of working in a busy office environment, on your own and as part of a team, ideally in a school setting
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible and enthusiastic
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages, particularly Word and Excel
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
- an interest in helping children and working with families within an administration role.
We can offer:
- a successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- being part of an organisation that is growing and developing, and is passionate about delivering high quality education for its pupils
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
To obtain an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 16th November at 1pm
Interview date: Tuesday 20th November