Role of the Strategic Planning Group
- To consider matters surrounding the growth proposals, including strategic development proposals and documents from local authorities and other agencies and make recommendations to Full Council
- To commission and undertake research into needs of residents and oversee consultations with the populace.
- To lead on partnerships with key organisations e.g.Mid-Suffolk District Council
- To oversee the development and implementation strategic plans for Eye.
- Any other business delegated by Eye Town Council.
- The Strategic Planning Committee is chaired by Cllr Peter Gould.
- The standard agenda can be viewed at :- Strategic Committee Standard Agenda 2015
Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Dates.
The Strategic Planning Committee was formalised in 2015. A great deal of time in 2015 was spent on consulting with the community and formulating the Town Council’s response on the proposed housing development. This work was discussed and minuted at full Council.
|7.9.2015||Strategic Planning Agenda 7 Sept (002)||Strategic Planning Minutes 15 9 15||Strategic Planning Draft Work Programme|
|7.12.2015||Strategic Planning Committee Agenda 7 12 15||Strategic Planning Minutes 7.12.15|
|29.2.2016||Strategic Committee Standard Agenda||Strategic Planning Minutes 29 2 2016|