Role of the Planning Committee
- To consider planning applications received from Mid-Suffolk District Council for consultation. To make recommendations to Full Council for consideration taking into account the national planning policy framework
- To note and consider determinations in respect to conditions applied to successful planning applications.
- To lobby Mid- Suffolk District Council to pursue any planning enforcement issues with the Town area.
- To make comments on planning application when timescales do not allow Full Council to be involved in a decision e.g. over summer recess.
- To consider any concerns raised by residents in relation to planning applications.
- To undertake any other matters delegated by the Town Council.
- Normally meets the 3rd Monday in the month at 6.30pm in the Town Hall Council Chamber
- Current chair is Cllr Andrew Evitt
|2019 Planning Meeting Agendas and Recommendations This table shows agendas for meetings, Summary of recommendations made at Planning Committee and details of planning decisions made at full Council|
|Feb||7th/18th||Agenda for Extra Ordinary meeting on 7.2.2019||minutes minutes|
|Nov||18th||Planning agenda 18.11.2019|
|2018 Planning Meeting Agendas and RecommendationsThis table shows agendas for meetings, Summary of recommendations made at Planning Committee and details of planning decisions made at full Council|
|Jan||17th||Planning agenda 15.01.2018||Minutes|
|Feb||19th||Planning agenda 19.02.2018||Minutes|
|Mar||19th||Planning agenda 19.03.2018||Minutes|
|April||16th||Planning agenda 16.04.2018||Minutes|
|May||14th||Planning agenda 14.05.2018||Minutes|
|June||18th||Planning agenda 18.06.2018||Minutes|
|July/August||16th/15th||Planning agenda 16.07.2018/Planning Agenda 15.08.2018 (Extraordinary meeting)||16/07Minutes15/08Minutes|
|Sept||NO APPLICATIONS RECEIVED FOR CONSIDERATION|
|2017 Planning Meeting Agendas and RecommendationsThis table shows agendas for meetings, Summary of recommendations made at Planning Committee and details of planning decisions made at full Council|
Planning Logs are an annual summary of the planning application received and the councils recommendations and Mid-Suffolk District Decision. Please see details below.