Role of the Planning Committee
- To consider planning applications received from Mid-Suffolk District Council for consultation. To make recommendations to Full Council for consideration taking into account the national planning policy framework
- To note and consider determinations in respect to conditions applied to successful planning applications.
- To lobby Mid- Suffolk District Council to pursue any planning enforcement issues with the Town area.
- To make comments on planning application when timescales do not allow Full Council to be involved in a decision e.g. over summer recess.
- To consider any concerns raised by residents in relation to planning applications.
- To undertake any other matters delegated by the Town Council.
- Normally meets the 3rd Monday in the month at 6.30pm in the Town Hall Council Chamber
- Current chair is Cllr Andrew Evitt
|2018 Planning Meeting Agendas and RecommendationsThis table shows agendas for meetings, Summary of recommendations made at Planning Committee and details of planning decisions made at full Council|
|Jan||17th||Planning agenda 15.01.2018||Planning Notes January|
|Feb||19th||Planning agenda 19.02.2018||Planning Minutes Feb 2018|
|Mar||19th||Planning agenda 19.03.2018||18.03.19 Planning Committee minutes|
|April||16th||Planning agenda 16.04.2018||18.04.16 Planning Committee minutes|
|May||14th||Planning agenda 14.05.2018||Planning Committee minutes 14.05.2018|
|June||18th||Planning agenda 18.06.2018|
|Planning Meeting Agendas and Recommendations, 2016This table shows agendas for meetings, Summary of recommendations made at Planning Committee and details of planning decisions made at full Council|
|Jan||18th||Planning agenda 20.1.16||Planning Notes January|
|Feb||15th||Planning agenda 15.2.16||Planning Notes February 2016|
|Mar||14th||Planning agenda 14 3 16||Planning Notes March2016|
|April||18th||Planning agenda 12.4.16||Planning Notes April 2016|
|May||16th||Planning agenda 16.5.2016||Planning May 2016|
|June||13th||Planning agenda 13 6 2016||Not quorate|
|July||18th||Planning agenda 18 7 2016|
Planning Logs are an annual summary of the planning application received and the councils recommendations and Mid-Suffolk District Decision. Please see details below.