Eye Town Council is seeking to employ a Public Convenience Cleaner at its newly refurbished and opened facility on Cross Street, car park, Eye. You will be responsible for all cleaning duties and the unlocking / locking of the public toilets.
- Part-time – 5 hours per week
- Extra hours to cover staff holidays etc
- Hourly rate to be agreed.
- 20 days holiday
- Varied hours over split two week shift pattern
Do you have high standards of cleanliness? Do you enjoy working with members of the public?
If so, then this could be the job for you………
Your duties will include:
- Locking & unlocking the toilets
- Clean toilets using appropriate equipment, including chemicals and materials
- Restock consumables in each toilet block
- Report any problems that cannot be dealt with by the post holder
- Maintain high standards of toilet cleaning
- Dealing with members of the public
Ideally the job would be best suited to someone who lives locally, as it involves opening up the toilets in the morning, between midday and 2:00 pm for an inspection and cleanse and then returning at the end of the day to clean to lock up.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then please get in touch.
Email Wendy Alcock, Town Clerk @ email@example.com or telephone 07713 196251